This site includes all you need to know to get started with SentiSystems.
If you are a first time SentiSystems user, we recommend to start in the following order
- Read the SentiBoard Introduction, then follow the SentiBoard Installation procedure to get SentiBoard connected and ready for use with our software on your system.
- Read about the SentiBoard Configuration to get an understanding on how to configure the SentiBoard for your application.
- Configure your SentiBoard, e.g by setting up a SentiBoard Trigger to begin with.
- Read the SentiUtils Introduction, then follow the SentiUtils Installation procedure to get (sensor) data from the SentiBoard.
- Read the SentiUtils C++ or SentiUtils Python page to see how to receive and utilize the SentiBoard data in your own software.
Structure of the Content
The content is structured primarily in three main parts:
- SentiBoard section which documents and describes everything SentiBoard related.
- SentiUtils section which documents and describes everything software related.
- SentiConnect section which contains integration guides for a set of plug&play-supported sensors.
Otherwise you will throughout this document encounter the following special boxes:
This is an information box, typically used to elaborate upon, or give greater insights into a topic.
This is a note, typically used to communicate information which could be useful depending on your needs and application.
This is a usefull tip and might improve the QoL when using our hardware and software.
This is a warning, and the information might be critial to the use of our hardware and software.
This is a danger, and the information might be fatal to the use of our hardware and software.
This is a bug, and is usually found in the Errata section (if any) of any part of our products.